Japanese fun cooking ideas for Bento box or Party vol.2
Welcome back on our Japanese Bento series.
We share cute Japanese recipes that you can use for Bento boxes or home parties in this column. These recipes require minimal ingredients and do not require precise measurements. So, feel free to try and enjoy them!
The Monster Dog
Perfect for Halloweens, on our second episode, we will be making a little Japanese monster hot dog.
1. Grill the sausages in the pan.
2. Make a cut in the roll and fill it with cabbage.
3. Place the triangular-cut slice cheese and sausages inside.
4. Now, cut the cheese (for the white eye ball and the nose) and seaweed (for the pupils) into circular shapes and stick them to the roll to create the monster’s eyes and nose.
5. Finally, add ketchup on sausage in the zigzag pattern.
Tada!! Here’s our dish!
We hope you enjoyed the cooking with FUJIOH.
Please stay tuned for more articles and we will see you on our next episode.
Enjoy Bento Enjoy Cooking.